Mostly weekly blog: Striving for consistency, we'll see how this goes!

I've been meaning to share these assignments with my viewers on YouTube, but getting two minutes to rub together to create a slideshow has proven to be a bit difficult so, here are the first three, and the rest of my assignments will be in separate posts.



My first assignment (above) was a variation in light assignment. Basically there was no "right or wrong", just a series of shots using different lighting, so Mamma Bird and I hit the strip and did just that =)



My second assignment (above) was a white balance comparison, once again, a pretty easy assignment to help us learn the difference in light temperatures. The subject is one of my favorite gargoyles =)






So, this is my third assignment, it went okay I suppose, but not too spectacular. I wish I could find the ones I did years ago, they were way more awesome! The ones I shot before were also on black and white film and printed with an enlarger in the wet darkroom, so I guess hipster me likes those ones better =P



Anyway, there you have it, and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel HERE to take a look at my vid 1 assignments as well =) I like having them where they are easily accessible so I can go back and take a look at my progress.
-Ragen

Popular Posts