What I've been up to


Hello! I know it's been a while, but I'm rambling again!
I've been busy putting things together and trying to create some kind of cohesive thoughts to share, but that's not always the easiest for me.
The photos you see here are of some adorable dinosaur dioramas I made at a workshop taught by the awesome Alison Nevile @Alisondneville on Instagram at @officeofcollecting. The Office of Collecting and Design is a magical little place and a must-see when visiting Las Vegas. 
This was the second workshop I attended at the Office of Collecting with the first being the Spam can diorama, also taught by Alison.

Needless to say, I am now addicted, I've always loved learning, and I'm a bit of a workshop junkie, but the setting of the Office of Collecting just makes it that much more enjoyable and fun.
So, my suggestion to you is to start doing some research, check your local library, Eventbrite, Meetup, FB Events, etc... and go learn something new, it's a great way to support your community and maybe pick up a new hobby, or even career path. Have fun, learn stuff, be awesome!
Check out links my Patreon, YT channel, etc... here: disruptivegirl.com 
See you next time!
-Ragen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've been up to

Hello! I know it's been a while, but I'm rambling again! I've been busy putting things together and trying to create some kind o...